Be a Viking Settler Take on the role of an Icelandic Settler. The winds are favorable. Hoist the sail and embark upon a journey to the Viking age. We offer a once in a lifetime oppertunity to sail an autentic Icelandic Viking ship. The Viking Tour is 1 1/2 hours and we depart from the Old harbor in Reykjvik. We sail around the islands around the coast of the city where the first men to settle in Iceland, Ingólfur Arnarsson sailed in 874.
What is included?
- Professional crew
- skipper and guide
- Unique and historical view of Reykjavik
- Limited number of passangers in each tour
- True stories of the Viking Ships and the Icelandic Settlers
- Close encounter with the wild sea life around Iceland
- Pose like a viking, row and handle sail
- Original Viking wool shawls for comfort
- Safety is our priority and lifevests are provided
What do I need to bring?
- Dress according to the weather, just like if you would go for a walk around the coastline in Reykjavik.
- Bring your camera if you want to keep some the memories